Master Sound Faster with a 1:1 Intensive Articulation Program
Our goal in the Speech to Me Program is to provide intensive 1-on-1 therapy to remediate speech sound errors that your child may be struggling with quickly and effectively with an individualized approach developed just for your child.
An initial evaluation is completed and a plan will be developed for your child based on his or her individual goals. Treatment will begin in the initial session and a home program will be sent home with you. The first session is scheduled to occur within 2 weeks.
Your child will have 3- 1 ½ hour intensive treatment sessions over the course of the next 3 months. Sessions are individually catered to your child’s specific learning style to incorporate motor movement, implementation of target sounds through games and activities and frequent “brain breaks” will be utilized in each session. Sessions will end with an updated home program plan for practice over the next 3 weeks.
In addition, 2 audio or video “check in” calls will be provided to assess progress and make any updates to the home plan that may be needed.
A carryover plan will be developed and a reward system established to give your child incentive to continue to practice and implement carryover skills. Bi-weekly “check in” calls will continue to be provided to see how your child is generalizing the target sounds to conversational speech.
- Initial speech evaluation/plan/goal developing- $250
- 4 month program- $1250- Includes 3- 1 ½ hour treatment sessions, 2- check in calls per month, 1- re-evaluation at the conclusion of the program
- Payable in 1, 2 or 3 installments
Advantages of the Speech to Me Program vs. Traditional Articulation Therapy
- More intense drill of error sound and more opportunities to practice the sound correctly before practicing on your own
- Guided home program that will lead you step by step through the progression of the sounds
- Faster remediation of sound errors means less time in therapy, less money spent on services, and more time for other activities and school work
- Meaningful implementation of the target sound leads to faster and lasting carryover of skills to conversation